The team at Craig Ranch OB/GYN is committed to offering a selection of services for women who are interested in obstetrical care. Taking care of your sexual and reproductive health requires a proactive approach with routine evaluations and screenings. We also work with women who are considering becoming mothers to ensure they are healthy enough to have a safe pregnancy from start to finish. Dr. Craig Ranch is pleased to offer a myriad of services at his state-of-the-art facility in McKinney, TX.
What is a list of general obstetrical care services offered by our team?
- Annual well-woman exams. Every year, women should have a well-woman examination to monitor for signs of problems that may go undetected without symptoms.
- Breast and pelvic exams. To check for changes or abnormalities, women should have clinical breast exams and pelvic exams every three years starting in their 20s.
- Pap smear tests. A pap smear is a unique screening test used to diagnose cervical cancer. It is recommended that all women have a pap smear every three years starting at age 21.
- HPV testing. HPV testing may be recommended for some women as part of their cervical cancer screening.
- STD testing and counseling. Women who are sexually active should regularly be tested for STDs and receive counseling on how to reduce their risk of infection.
- Family planning and contraception counseling. Dr. Craig Ranch OBGYN can provide family planning services and help women choose the best contraceptive method for them.
- Prenatal care. Dr. Craig Ranch OBGYN offers comprehensive prenatal care for expectant mothers.
- Childbirth and delivery services. Dr. Craig Ranch OBGYN offers both vaginal and Cesarean births, as well as a variety of pain management options.
- Postpartum care. After delivery, women will receive postpartum care to ensure they are healing properly and adjusting to motherhood.
Learn more about the quality services provided by Dr. Craig Ranch of McKinney, TX
Call 214-544-6600 to request an appointment at our McKinney, TX, area practice to discuss your obstetrical care needs with our team of professionals. We are currently open to new female patients in the area who are seeking comprehensive care for their sexual and reproductive health needs.