Do you find yourself experiencing accidental bladder leakage when you sneeze, laugh, cough, lift, or run? If so, you may be dealing with a condition called stress urinary incontinence, or “SUI.” SUI occurs to millions of women in America and is not as normal as you might think. Stress urinary incontinence can be caused by various factors, including:
- Hormonal changes that occur with menopause
- Participating in high-impact sports
- Patients who have had hysterectomies
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Loose or relaxed pelvic muscles and tissues
At Craig Ranch OB/GYN, we understand how embarrassing this condition can be, and how it can have a negative impact on your life. We are excited to provide a treatment option that is noninvasive and effective at improving bladder control. This treatment is called Viveve vaginal rejuvenation.
What is Viveve?
Dr. Craig Ranch describes Viveve vaginal rejuvenation as a nonsurgical approach for patients with stress urinary incontinence. This device is cleared by the FDA for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence. It sends radiofrequency energy directly into the vaginal walls to:
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Improve vaginal tone and tissue strength
- Tighten the vaginal tissues
- Providing better lubrication for improved sexual satisfaction
- Tighten outer vaginal lips for improved appearance
- Reduce stress urinary incontinence with tightened vaginal muscles
How many treatments do I need?
Our team has helped women in the area of McKinney, TX stop embarrassing bladder leaks caused by stress urinary incontinence in a single treatment that takes approximately thirty minutes. However, we strongly encourage women to undergo a series of Viveve vaginal rejuvenation treatments to achieve the best results and allow for continual improvement. This treatment is fast, discreet, and effective at helping women with stress urinary incontinence and other vaginal concerns.
Learn more about Viveve vaginal rejuvenation
Dr. Craig Ranch and his team are available in McKinney, TX to help women with their reproductive and women’s health needs. If you are considering working with our team to discuss Viveve vaginal rejuvenation or other services, call our front office team at (214) 544-6600. Our practice is located at 7900 Henneman Way, Suite #100.